Eugene beer events Saturday, Feb. 25
Want a taste of the Good Life?
The volcanos of the Cascades apparently no longer erupt with lava but with breweries. That’s the only conclusion I can draw, anyway, given how many breweries keep popping up in Bend, right in the ol’ shadow of the mountains to the east.
At The Bier Stein this Saturday from 5-8 p.m., meet the brewer and taste beers from the up-and-coming Good Life Brewing from, you guessed it, Bend! Good Life will be pouring free samples of 3 brews:
- Descender IPA
- Mountain Rescue Pale Ale
- Pass Stout
The Stein also will have 22-oz. bottles of the newly released Mountain Rescue Pale ale for sale.
Sample Oregon farmhouse ales
With a traditional farmhouse brewery located in Hood River County, Logsdon Farmhouse Ales is truly going back to the land to bring you interesting beers. From 4-6 p.m. on Sat., Feb. 25, meet the brewer and taste Logsdon Farmhouse beers at the 16 Tons Taphouse, 265 E 13th., Eugene. More info
Get the first 3 chapters of Forever the Road
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup: Best Nano, Winter Fest, Homebrew Meetup, Happy Holidays
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup: Slow Food & Bottle Caps
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup: Best Stouts, New Ninkasi Brewery
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup: Civil War Tailgate Dinner, Mystery Wort Beer Judging, Coffee Ale Fest, Homebrew Meetup
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup: Hellshire Day, Zwickelmania, The Filling Station
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup: Plank Town Brewer’s Dinner, Claim Viking, Homebrew Class, Ninkasi Northwest, Homebrew Meetup