Eugene beer: Falling Sky starts pouring their beers today
Attention, Eugene beer lovers! After some initial equipment hiccups, new-pub-in-town Falling Sky is now finally becoming a brewpub. Today at 5 pm Falling Sky starts pouring 7 house beers:
- Bare Hands Bitter
- Persuasion Pale Ale
- First Flight IPA
- Pouring Porter
- Rough & Ready NW Red
- Three Sisters Pale Ale
- Golden Naked Blond
$3 commemorative FIRST DOWNPOUR t-shirts are also available with every pint bought.
Falling Sky is located at 1334 Oak Alley. The location is great—now let’s see how the beer measures up!
Sign Me Up!
Since 2004 Anthony St. Clair has been blogging about travel, craft beer, cooking, his new Rucksack Universe of travel fiction and more.
Click here to subscribe to Anthony's email list or click here to subscribe by RSS
Rucksack Universe Travel Fiction
★★★★★ “Buoyant with a unique humor, twist and focus on international travel. It went down quick and I loved every moment”
A special martini gives courage to a doubting man, a ghost doesn’t pay for his pints, a destiny-slinging bartender questions everything, and the world will never be the same.
This novella e-book provides a great first look at the Rucksack Universe of travel fiction. Readers like you have called it a fun, quick read about an engaging, fascinating new world. It doesn't hurt my feelings that reviews name-drop Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
AVAILABLE NOW at Amazon.com and other stores worldwide. More info »
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup: Claim 52, Draft & Ninkasi, Rogue Garage Sale, Honest Pints
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup, Sept. 26
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup: Civil War, Beer Fest, Stout Day
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup, Sept. 19
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup: GABF Gold Medals, Rogue Pumpkins, Limited Beers, Events
- Eugene Craft Beer Roundup: New Oakshire Cans, Licks & Drinks, Bier Stein, Homebrew Club