Back in my newspaper days, I enjoyed reading James Dulley’s well-written explanations of home improvements. Hmm, maybe that was a sign that I wasn’t as anti-homeowner as I thought. I’m planning to put these throughout the house, and his article on compact fluorescent light bulbs, or CFLs, is a huge help:
Many people know compact fluorescent lights (CFL’s) save money, but are not aware of the other benefits of high-quality special CFL’s. You will probably want to buy different quality CFL’s for various locations in your house. There are many shapes to fit any lamp or lighting fixture.
More links on CFLs:
- Sunwave® Full Spectrum Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb 20 Watt 120V
- Sunwave® Full Spectrum Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb 26 Watt 120V
- Paralite 55W CFL, Compact Full Spectrum Fluorescent, Compact Full
- Spectrum, Paralite Full Spectrum Light, Daylight Lamp, Full Spectrum Light,
- Full Spectrum Lighting
- Full spectrum light bulb for compact fluorescent, linear fluorescent and incadescent.
- SRP: Questions and answers about lighting