Happy 3-year anniversary, Iraila! Below is their latest newsletter…
First off – WE CAN BARELY BELEIVE IT BUT ON WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 20th WE WILL HAVE BEEN OPEN 3 YEARS – Thanks for all your support.
- To celebrate we
will be having music by Americanistan and belly dancing by Luminessa on
Saturday September 23rd starting at 6:30 – make your reservations now.
- Mark is starting to roll out his fall soups, and kenne is whipping up some new dessert specials!!
- Thanks for being so patient with our current lousy-laminated menu (what were we thinking – it’s like a Denny’s placemat!) However we are coming up with a new design and will be changing some items for our winter menu -Starting the 1st week of October Let us know if you’d be devastated if we remove your favorite menu item! Keep me posted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This month’s Family Style dinner on September 24th at 6:30 will be "Mediterranean Fast Food" (in our Slow Food way)! In every country we’d find amazing food at stands and kiosks that’d put any McJackKingWendy burger to shame! Check out our website at www.iraila.com for the full family style menu under ‘specials’.
- Our Egyptian Dance class and Dinner was tons of fun – looking into doing another belly dance class and a flamenco class with dinner – We are curious if Thursdays work best, or do you prefer wednesday or Sundays? Keep us posted.
- We are very excited to be Helping out with the Slow Food Terra Madre Fund-raiser. This will be taking place on October 15th at the new Marche Provisions space at the 5th St. Public Market. This will be a fundraiser to send the Eugene Slow Food Delegation to Italy, and help fund their School Garden Project. The menu is soon to be announced, but it will consist of Hors D’oeuvres followed by 3 courses and dessert, with wines accompanying each course. We will be joining Chefs from Adam’s Place, Koho Bistro, and Marche – should be a lot of fun -and some amazing flavors. We’ll have more info on tickets and final menu soon – mark your calanders!!
Mark Kenne, Christian, Annie, Luis, Kusi, Matt and Gita want to thank you for 3 years of unbelievable support. www.iraila.com 684-8400