The KLCC Microbrew Fest (and CD/record sale) is on this weekend. From the West Coast to as far away as Belgium, over 100 craft beers, specialty beers and seasonal brews will be on tap for tasting.
Some other highlights…
- Enjoy the music of The Ty Curtis Band on Friday and Jacob Merlin on Saturday
- Peruse the Record & CD Sale for surprises and deals
- Sample the Collaboration Brew, multiple versions of a “session beer” as brewed by 11 festival brewers. This year’s recipe is for a single malt, single hop pale ale
- Concessions available from Wild Duck Catering
- $12 admission, all tickets sold at the door. Includes souvenir glass & 1 beer ticket! Beer tastes are $1 each
- Fri.-Sat., Feb. 11-12, 2011, 5-11 p.m.
- Lane Events Center , 796 W 13th, Eugene
- Designated Driver Admission $6
- 21 & over
- All proceeds benefit KLCC
- Learn more