How about beer and a movie?
Billed as “a documentary celebrating women in the craft beer industry,” The Love of Beer reminds us that craft beer is no longer a man’s game. Women across the country have gained renown as brewers, and especially so in the Pacific Northwest. Filmmaker/producer Alison Grayson shows us how much women have done to help make craft beer what it is today, and what it can be tomorrow.
Special Eugene Screening: “The Love of Beer”
- When: Wednesday, Nov. 30, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Show starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Oakshire Brewing, 1055 Madera Street, Eugene, OR 97402
- $7 tickets available at Oakshire or 16 Tons Taphouse
- Minors welcome
- Great beer specials
- Meet filmmaker Alison Grayson
Proceeds will help Alison further distribute the movie.
Spread the Love
- Like “The Love of Beer” on Facebook
- Follow The Love of Beer on Twitter: @theluvofbeer
- Website: theloveofbeermovie.com
- Rate “The Love of Beer” on IMDb