I’ve traveled to over 10 countries, and my wife and I even gave our son a passport for his first birthday. Whether at home or abroad, food and cooking are two other great joys of my life. Whether writing food articles, travel articles or developing other kinds of print content, online content or web marketing, I approach each project and assignment with gusto, experience and expertise.
Food & Drink Feature Articles
- Pulling no pairing punches – The Register-Guard, Tastings – The multi-course menu has been planned and cooked to perfection, the table arranged just so. Yet the stage for this perfect dinner is different: The beverage of choice is not wine, but beer.
- Pour, cure and bake – Register-Guard, Tastings – The new Falling Sky deli, where almost everything is made in-house, brings local quality and an East Coast vibe to the Eugene Brewing District.
- The art of fresh pasta – Register-Guard, Tastings – For more than 30 years, the owners of Eugene-based Pasta Plus have created from-scratch pasta and pesto for restaurants and home cooks from Ashland to Portland.
- Well-fused flavors – Register-Guard, Tastings – Her love of Vietnamese food and culture made Yoon Bigot hold fast to her vision to bring Eugene the perfect bánh mì sandwich.
- Wine, beer, cheese ease winter’s bite – From holidays to rainy days, local cheeses matched with great beers and fine wines can help you thrive through the cold months.
- Bringing bitters back – Register-Guard, Tastings – Andrea Loreto revives a centuries-old Italian tradition at his Eugene microdistillery, conjuring captivatingly complex botanical flavors in Calisaya Liqueur
- Print only – “No More Soft Pickles” appears on p. 36 of the August/September 2012 issue of BackHome Magazine
- Tokyo Toddler
- Celebrating 30 Days of Indie Travel
- Anthony’s Travel Stories, Travel Guides and Travelogues – BootsnAll Travel Network
On Writing & Editing
- No More Excuses About Writing. Fire The Muse And Go To Work. – The Creative Penn, Apr. 11, 2014 [Guest Post]
- Paying It Forward Starts With You – #Amwriting (dot org)
- Wood by wood, word by word – #Amwriting (dot org)
- 7 tips to shape up your 50,000 words after NaNoWriMo – #Amwriting (dot org)
- 10 lessons learned from a writers conference – #Amwriting (dot org)
- Harry Potter and the jerkness of writers – #Amwriting (dot org)
- How writing conferences break the myth of the solitary writer – #Amwriting (dot org)
Contact Anthony today for your project or assignment