Earlier in the year I talked about some goals for my homebrewing for 2013. A big one was how many times to brew this year.
My goal for 2013 is to brew 6 times. I’ve gotten in 1 brew so far (Jodie’s birthday beer, a Hoegaarden Belgian wit clone). Two more are on deck.
Here are the brews I’ve got on my grab list for the year, or my “might brew” list:
- Majic Apricot Pale Ale
- Galway Pradesh Stout (or GPS, I’m R&D’ing this beer as part of my Rucksack Universe travel fantasy fiction stories)
- Jet Scharzweiss Ale
- Session English Dark Mild Ale (based off profile and recipe in Brew Your Own Magazine)
- Fuller’s London Pride clone
- Cascade Honey Brew (haven’t brewed this since I first started homebrewing in 2007)
- Weiss Beer (last brewed 2008)
- Lazy Haze Kolsch (a lovely summer brew in 2009)
And you know what? I’m about to get halfway to my goal. After a quick run to Eugene’s Home Fermenter Center, I’m ready to brew a Weizenbock and a Lazy Haze Kolsch.
3 down. 3 to go.