80 people were entered into the giveaway through my site. Namaste and thank you!
But… Goodreads… OMG. According to Goodreads, an average of 825 people enter a giveaway. 1,336 people entered my Goodreads giveaway. Just looking at that number makes me light-headed. (Though I also need more coffee this morning, thanks to the 5 a.m. sleeplessness of a certain toddler.)
As you may recall…
- 5 Goodreads winners would each receive a signed/numbered paperback of The Martini of Destiny
- 4 folks on social media would each win a signed/numbered paperback and free e-books
- 1 grand prize winner would receive a signed/numbered paperback, free e-books, and a $25 gift certificate to the bookstore of his or her choice
It’s time to announce the winners!
- Dalene Rodman, USA
- Rachael O’hara, Belgium
- Karolina Klosinska, Ireland
- Andrew Halper, USA
- Hayden Skilling, New Zealand
Social Media Winners
- Lilah Tov, +Lilah Tov on Google+
- Megan Claire, Mapping Megan, @mappingmegan on Twitter
- Nick & Dariece, Goats on the Road, @GoatsOnTheRoad on Twitter
- Abby Tegnelia, Daydream Away @AbbyTegnelia on Twitter
And the Grand Prize Winner Is…
Floriana Anton-Pilorget (via Facebook)
Congratulations to Floriana and to all the other winners!
I’ve been in touch with the winners and will have your prizes out to you soon.
Again, to everyone who participated, thank you so much for being part of this and for showing your support. It is both encouraging and humbling, and I can’t wait to get more books out there for your armchair traveling and on-the-road enjoyment.
For updates and to find out when giveaways open for that book…