Day 61: Forever So Far, a Recap
With 40 days left until Forever the Road comes out, here’s a recap of everything we’ve talked about so far. Need to catch up? Here you go:
- Day 1: Announcing… 100 Days to Forever!
- Day 5: Who Wants to See the Cover? Cover Reveal 1 of 4
- Day 6: Who is Faddah Rucksack?
- Day 10: Hand and Shadow – Cover Reveal 2 of 4
- Day 11: Forever So Far – 90 Days Till Forever the Road
- Day 15: Except for the English, Everyone Drives on the Right
- Day 16: Cover Reveal 3 of 4 – 85 Days Till Forever the Road
- Day 20: City of the Smiling Fire
- Day 21: 80 Days Till Forever the Road, a Recap
- Day 25: The Full, Final & Fully Revealed Cover
- Day 26: A Free Taste of Forever
- Day 30: Pre-Order Now at Select Stores
- Day 31: Announcing a Goodreads Giveaway!
- Day 35: Happy Independence Day to Hong Kong, Ireland, India & Scotland!
- Day 36: 65 Days Till Forever the Road, a Recap
- Day 40: E-book Sale
- Day 41: Who Is Jade Agamuskara Bluegold?
- Day 45: Ask the Author
- Day 46: 55 Days Till Forever the Road, a Recap
- Day 50: What to Do at the Middle of a Journey – Halfway to Forever
- Day 60: What Happens on Top of Mt. Everest, Stays on Top of Mt. Everest
From the Book
“All Jay wanted right now was a hot shower and a cold beer. India was India, though. He suspected he would get the opposite.”
— Forever the Road
Win a Book
Tune in Next for…
- Sun., Aug. 3, Day 65: A special feature about Forever the Road and the Rucksack Universe
- Mon., Aug. 4, Day 66: Who Is Jay?
100 Days to Forever
On Sept. 8, 2014, Forever the Road, the third Rucksack Universe book, will be released as an e-book and trade paperback worldwide.
During our 100 Days to Forever lead-up, you can follow all the adventure on the blog via the 100 Days to Forever category, on my email list, and at the #100DaysToForever hashtag on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.