Day 76: 25 Days Till Forever the Road
With 25 days left until Forever the Road comes out, here’s a recap of everything we’ve talked about so far. Need to catch up? Here you go:
- Day 1: Announcing… 100 Days to Forever!
- Day 5: Who Wants to See the Cover? Cover Reveal 1 of 4
- Day 6: Who is Faddah Rucksack?
- Day 10: Hand and Shadow – Cover Reveal 2 of 4
- Day 11: Forever So Far – 90 Days Till Forever the Road
- Day 15: Except for the English, Everyone Drives on the Right
- Day 16: Cover Reveal 3 of 4 – 85 Days Till Forever the Road
- Day 20: City of the Smiling Fire
- Day 21: 80 Days Till Forever the Road, a Recap
- Day 25: The Full, Final & Fully Revealed Cover
- Day 26: A Free Taste of Forever
- Day 30: Pre-Order Now at Select Stores
- Day 31: Announcing a Goodreads Giveaway!
- Day 35: Happy Independence Day to Hong Kong, Ireland, India & Scotland!
- Day 36: 65 Days Till Forever the Road, a Recap
- Day 40: E-book Sale
- Day 41: Who Is Jade Agamuskara Bluegold?
- Day 45: Ask the Author
- Day 46: 55 Days Till Forever the Road, a Recap
- Day 50: What to Do at the Middle of a Journey – Halfway to Forever
- Day 60: What Happens on Top of Mt. Everest, Stays on Top of Mt. Everest
- Day 61: 40 Days Till Forever the Road, a Recap
- Day 66: “Indie globetrotting travel, and a fair bit of good beer!”
- Day 70: How It Will Look on Your Shelf
- Day 71: What To Do When You Screw Up
- Day 75: Who Is Jay?
From the Book
“Have you ever lost someone? Someone close to you? Someone who mattered more than all the world?”
— Forever the Road
Win a Book
Goodreads Book Giveaway
Forever the Road
by Anthony St. Clair
Giveaway ends August 20, 2014.
See the giveaway details
Tune in Next for…
100 Days to Forever
On Sept. 8, 2014, Forever the Road, the third Rucksack Universe book, will be released as an e-book and trade paperback worldwide.
During our 100 Days to Forever lead-up, you can follow all the adventure on the blog via the 100 Days to Forever category, on my email list, and at the #100DaysToForever hashtag on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.