From Mar. 17-Apr. 5, 2013, the St. Clair Family traveled Japan, right down to the 15-month-old boy cutting 3 molars during his first international trip. Follow the adventure!
Trip Photos on Flickr »
- Mar. 14, 2013 54
- Mar. 15, 2013 The Tokyo Toddler, or, Going to Japan
Tokyo, Mar. 17-21, 2013
- Dad, Let’s Help Tokyo Wake Up
- Apology Bread
- The World Needs More Moist Towelettes
- The Gardens of Noborito
- Hats Retrieved
- Sushi at 15 Months
- Checking Off Our Tokyo Travel Checklist
- You’d Never See This in Eugene
- Unborn Children May Be Loud
- Happy Hour Shrine
- The Tantrum on the Train
- The Family in Kyoto
1 thought on “The Tokyo Toddler”
Love the pix! Connor is soooooo cute~!
Comments are closed.